Firstly Happy New Year to you all, may 2014 be a great year. So like in 2013 a new year means it’s time for new year resolutions! This year we have changed things up a bit, on top of all of our own resolutions we’ve all given each other a bonus one and have a blog focused resolution.
- I will not buy any new Flames of War armies and new games.
- Have an Early War Soviet Infantry Army (that full 1500pts of Soviet Infantry and Gun Teams)
- I will only sell models to replace them like for like (ish), so sell tanks; buy tanks.
- Write 3 AAR’s for Early War, Mid War and Late War (so 9 in total) – Blog Resolution
- Qualify for the Masters – His Bonus One From Us
- Finish my Japanese Army.
- Win best painted army at a tournament
- Finish top half in a tournament
- Play in a campaign
- Write at least 6 AAR’s – Blog Resolution
- Write an in-depth tactica on Fallschirmjagers – His Bonus One From Us
- Do Finnish for Early War, Mid War and Late War
- Play in a Campaign
- Finish in the top 25% of a tournament.
- Do a painting post that ends up on the Battlefront Website – Blog Resolution
- Win best sport at a tournament – His Bonus One From Us
- Build an Axis army.
- Use said Axis army in a tournament.
- Write 12 posts for 2014 with no Dystopian Wars Pictures in then – Blog Resolution
- To get nominated for best painted again and win best opponent again. – His Bonus One From Us
- Buy House and Move down south again!
- Complete my German army to 1750pts ready for a Campaign
- Sell my unwanted/unpainted 40K miniatures to fund some 28mm WWII projects
- Actually play some games as well as just paint stuff!
- To play in a tournament – His Bonus One From Us
Thanks for looking and happy New Year
The Breakthrough Assault Guys